T C Garrett Roofing believes that Health and Safety is paramount
T C Garrett Roofing runs a progressive health and safety program for all its employees.
As a company we view this as an integral part of our business structure to protect our employee`s from accident and harm. T C Garrett Roofing constantly keeps themselves up to date with the latest HSE regulations and ensuring that we are compliant.
T C Garrett Roofing has full public and employer’s liability insurance with all scaffolder’s fully trained CISRS card holders.
T C Garrett Roofing ensure that we implement:
- Safe working conditions
- All roofing works are completed in a compliant and safely manner.
- Provide training and instruction to allow employees to perform their work safely
- Maintain a progressive Health and Safety Policy
TCG Scaffolding involves all employees into a Health and Safety reliant environment via:
- T C Garrett Roofing follows HSE guidance and regulations very closely.
- We ensure to conduct work under the HSG33 – Health and Safety In Roof Works
- Management of Health and Safety at work also has a key role in the works we carry out.
- Meeting our statutory duties
- Reporting incidents and near misses
- Following the Health and Safety procedures and Safe Systems of Working
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements are implemented on all jobs. All jobs are analysed and assessed carefully by T C Garrett’s Health and Safety Department for maximum compliance and competency.
- The Risk Assessments and Method Statements are then reviewed and read by all operatives when attending site.
- Tool-box talks are completed regularly to ensure operatives are kept up-to date with HSE Regulations and Situations.
- Employees wear PPE at all times including, hard hat, safety footwear, hi-vis, safety gloves and masks if required for works.
- T C Garrett Roofing believes in the end that everyone is their own Health and Safety officer and should work as such.
- HSE Regulations also followed by T C Garrett Roofing are as follows:-
- CDM 2015 – Managing Health and Safety in Construction
- PPE 92 – Personal Protective Equipment at Work
- LOLER 98 – Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
- HSG 53 – Respiratory Protective Equipment at Work
- HSG 107 – Maintaining Portable Electrical Equipment
- The Health and Safety First Aid Regulations 1981